zondag 12 januari 2014

City of Brugge

Dear webbers,

Everyone has been busy during the holidays and so have I.
I went to Brugge with my boyfriend. As someone from the Netherlands,
the journey wasn't too long. Even so, I was amazed we were there so quickly!

Of course, Brugge has amazing food an buildings.
However, I'll blog about this later!
First, I'd like to share one of my outfits!

Sweater: Yesstyle // Skirt: Primark // 

I got the bowtie from such a nice store!
This photo was taken at the Vismarkt! Isn't it lovely?

In the evening we (my "photographer" and me) went out for dinner.
It was the first time I liked olives! Hooray!

Laurens and me (:

What did you do over the holidays?
Would you like to visit Brugge?
Did you?
Let me know in the comments!

Lots of Love,

Marinda

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten